More Mini's are on the way, please sign up for notifications to receive an email when they are back.
The world's smallest Bluetooth altimeter!
Even more surprising, the FlightSketch Mini is also the least expensive altimeter you'll find, of any kind.
Looking for a model rocket altimeter that is easy to use and won't break the bank? The FlightSketch Mini combines cost effective design, power efficient components & includes the latest sensor technology from Bosch.
Data transfers wirelessly to your iOS or Android device with our free app. Flight stats are shown with real numbers! No flashing lights or beeps to count and decode, no extra data transfer kit to buy. With wireless communication, there is nothing to plug in and no need to open up the rocket & avionics bay. You can turn on your device and record and download all day.
The FlightSketch Mini is also compatible with the online flight log service at flightsketch.com. A free account let's you upload flight data to the cloud, view interactive plots and easily share with friends. Browse your flight history with ease, The most useful data is what you actually look at!
- Nordic Semiconductor nrf52810 with 32bit ARM processor and integrated Bluetooth Low Energy communication
- Bosch BMP388 24bit digital pressure sensor
- Kalman state filter for accurate altitude and velocity data
- 50Hz data logging of altitude and vertical velocity
- 4Mbit onboard flash memory (~10minutes @50Hz)
- Onboard, replaceable, 12mm coin cell battery
- ~200hr battery life with CR1225 battery (included)
- Mounting hole to attach 100lb kevlar shock cord or similar
- Free & optional cloud data storage and sharing with flightsketch.com
Fits inside 18mm (BT-20) coupler
- 0.64" (16.3mm) wide
- 1.00" (25.4mm) long
- 0.25" (6.3mm) tall
- 2.93g (0.10oz) ready to fly with CR1225 battery (included)